Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mojo Maschine: Crush

Sorry for the late post! I would normally plan on writing at night, but I'm usually in producer mode, so writing anything besides music is one of the last things on my mind. LOL. Anyways, my best friend [Alex over at Chavez Ravining] surprised me this weekend with what is now my favorite BASEBALL card in my possession.

Although I'm not a Baltimore fan, I am a fan of heavy hitters. Which is why Chris "Crush" Davis is one of my favorite players in the game today.

If I were a baseball player, I feel Chris and I would match up very well. We're both over 6 feet tall, 240 pounds, and know how to drive the ball. I especially see myself in Chris now that he is in a season-long slump ;)

Hope you guys enjoy my first post in Mojo Maschine!


1 comment:

  1. I talk to Alex a lot. Ill be sending you some Davis cards soon.

    ReplyDelete